Need to vent

As some of you know I host a few groups on Redbubble. My one group is very big (over 2500 members) and we try to feature as many as we can, if their work is good enough. I started a thread for members who have never been featured in the group to add their name and we can see how we can help them. Then this one bitch, yes a bitch, put her name down and was featured (in January). So today she leaves this snotty message on the forums saying what we have never featured her and how she has not made any friends in the group. Bull shit! She is just a little squish and I don't need her as a member. Maybe I am too sensitive today but it really hit hard. It was like somebody insulting your kid.

Comments

  1. That's not good. Life is too short to get your knickers in a twist (I mean hers not yours lol). At least you have this place - where you can vent and get it out of your system. Just don't let her get to you and try and rise above it. She's not worth it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun, feel a million times better after a nice long walk and an afternoon nap. Shhh I was supposed to be working. :

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts