13/365 - Red

Mondays are super busy days so I didn't have time to go for a decent walk around and get a shot. Just went down the road to get this macro of a flower.

Damn I can't load up my shot and time is running out :-((

Damn 2 hours later and I still get the "bad request 400 error"

Bugger bugger bugger , next morning and still getting the same error

It really hates my flower :-((

Day 4 of the red flower saga. I have resized it and saved it again. I have no idea why this particular one doesn't want to load up. All the others have and they are all the same. Crazy

Yay finally!!

Comments

  1. Just upload it when it decides to let you :)It will still count :) I know, over Easter, I will be going away and won't have access to a computer, but I will upload those days when I return. Good things come to those who wait ;) I'm looking forward to seeing your macro!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday I was so busy I didn't have time to try again. It wouldn't load up Zeus yesterday morning, at work things were crazy and this morning I managed to get Zeus up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was worth waiting for! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts