23/365 White wall


When I took my kids to school this morning we had to make a bit of a detour. They have decided to make all the canals deeper and the roads a bit wider. And it seems like they are doing our whole area at once. It is crazy here. I think they want them done before typhoon season starts , but it is just bad planning. The roads are crazy. So we ended up going along a small back road and I saw this wall and loved it. Dropped the kids off came home grabbed my camera and went back. I need to make a plan to keep my camera on me all the time.

Comments

  1. I love the textures in this! I would go back for this too! well worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well since this one I have started taking my camera with me when they go to school.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts