14/365 Zeus

Still can't load up photos but today's shot was of Zeus's eye. I have had no time to contact support to see if they can help, hopefully tomorrow I will have more time.
Cheers

Yay finally I got Zeus on. Off to try my macro flower.
Zeus, my street cat that has used up most of his nine lives. But Zeus is most famous for marking his territory on hubby's laptop. I really thought that it was his last life. Didn't explain to Asus why they laptop didn't work. Just told them that it worked last night and then this morning it wouldn't work....lol...

Comments

  1. this looks good, incredible eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the cat got it is the excuse is it ! Do hope Zeus can mend his ways ! Probably you should look him in th eye more often !

    Great shot there K !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dinni and Shubd. Zeus was fighting with a wild cat and the vet had to stitch him up, so he was housebound and didn't like it at all, took it out on Colin's laptop :-)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts