Teaching old dogs new tricks

Is it easy to learn new things the older you get?

I have just brought a new camera and you need a technical degree to read the instruction manual. I just can't wrap my head around it. After reading manuals, books, books for dummies it seems like I am not getting anywhere. I have always loved photography but it seems that this new camera is going to test my wits. Just when I think that I have a great shot and that it is all in focus blah its focuses on the wrong image.

Yes I know the saying practice makes perfect, but it has never taken me this long to get it. I have been taking pics for days on end now and there is no difference. How do others make it look so simple? There are tons of sites for photographers and they have these amazing photos and I look at mine and I think I have 2 that are good enough to post out of a possible 300. So they there are. My 2 proud pictures.








One is a red flower outside our house. I have no idea what it is called. The other is rice just before harvesting.

Comments

  1. I will invite myself for dinner. Let me know when the rice have been harvested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks BB, you know you are more than welcome if ever you are on this side of the world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts