Happy Birthday Clarice



My little angel is 6 today. Not so much an angel though. For the first time since the holidays started both of them were up early.







We had presents in bed.
I don't know why they make it impossible to open boxes? She got a "My little Pony" set thing and it took me for ever to open it. So many wires and tabs and tape and what not. Don't they want the kids to play with it?

She also got a Barbie make-up set. And she is in her element Smileys

After a quick breakfast it was off to the mountains again. They had a great time playing in the river. Mom as usual took photos. On the way back we stopped at a goat farm. They had just finished milking the goats so we got fresh milk. Yummy.



The river was ice cold. Such a nice break from this heat. We all splashed around for hours. I got my shorts wet. It was so funny. I was squatting down to take this photo and I went to low. Luckily I was wearing shorts that dry quickly. After that I decided to just get totally wet. There were small fish in the river and they kept on nibbling our toes. Makes me wonder if they will grow up to be piranha Smileys Anyway here are some random photos that were taken yesterday and today at Sin Liao Waterfall.

Comments

  1. Congrats on Clarice's birthday! May it be a beautiful year for her. You have 2 lovely kids, Kim. Great photos, as usual, lol. Love the clouds photo.
    Enjoy spoiling the kids today! - Lin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats from me as well Kim. She is so beautifull Kim and you guys must love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats from me as well Kim. She is so beautifull Kim and you guys must love her.

    Renier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. We had a fantastic day. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts