Dogs and camera's

I decided to enter a photo competition. We all have to start somewhere and at least I can judge my works against others. Anyway after a lot of hard work , actually a lot of lens cleaning, I managed to get this shot.



He kept on trying to sniff the lens and it was by sheer luck that I got the shot. Luckily it came out nicely. The other dogs were very jealous and kept on nudging me. Too many animals at this zoo.

But my little hobby is getting quite expensive now. I just had to go and buy another lens :) It's my daughters birthday in 2 weeks time so this year we can take some lovely photos.

She was going through the old photo albums and we saw some of our old holiday shots. After seeing what we took and what we can take we decided that we just had to go on holiday again Smileys

Comments

Popular Posts